One of the first things you need to do is set up a "committee". The roles within this "committee"can include anything you like, but the best "committees" all have some common roles!!
- The Judge - as the name suggests the judge rules on EVERYTHING his word is the LAW(this could be you the affiliate owner or one of your senior members)
- Entertainment Secretary - responsible for organising any social events for the members.
- The Prosectution - Put forward any "cases" to the Judge (chalk on floor, bars not stripped and weights returned to stack after every session-repeat offender!!!!)
- The Defence - Defend any cases that the Prosectution put forward
- Cheif Weights & Measures - Ensures what exactly the punishment will be (50 burpees. 2 pints, 2 shots on the head etc etc)
- The Bailiffs/Enforcers - Ensures that punishments are carried out by whatever means nesscessary!!
- Chief Snitch - Reports/spies/rats on/ snitches on EVERYONE except the Judge and reports to the prosecution, their identity must remain hidden from other members.
I think the best way to explain what I mean is to show you a clip of a real old school Kangaroo Court! Have a watch and post your thoughts to comments!!!